Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions are for Khanum Twitter competitions. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by SOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED – Orland House, Mead Lane, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 7AT.
3. You must be a resident of the UK to enter the competition.
4. The competition is free to enter.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
6. Only one entrant per household is permitted.
7. One winner will be chosen from entries made over all competitions in that calendar month.
8. The winner will receive, unless otherwise stated, 6 500g tubs of Khanum Butter Ghee. The prize is non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
9. Entry must be made before 23:59 BST on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition was posted. The draw will be made within 5 days of the competition closing.
10. The winner will be chosen at random and notified, via direct messaging on Twitter, within five days of the draw date.
11. The winner may be asked to take part in applicable publicity.
12. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give a valid UK address within 7 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. Employees of SOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. its suppliers, agents, distributors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
14. The prize draw is governed by the laws of England.